Active exhaust Sound Booster Volkswagen Golf 7 + Smartphone control
Product information "Complete kit Active Sound incl. Sound Booster for VW Golf 7"
The Sound Booster Pro simulates a large volume engine (V6 / V8) or rather develops its own sound characteristics. You get powerful engine and exhaust sound at the push of a button with this Active Sound System.
KUFATEC is the Sound Booster Pro for almost every car make and model. The prerequisite is a CAN BUS system. With this vehicle specific kit for VW Golf 7, Variant and Sportsvan you get the sound generator already with the suitable holder for the vehicle model and do not need any more welding or drilling.
The system at a glance:
- this system is known by Audi, where it is installed ex works on every TDI engine with 313 HP
- the sound generator simulates a large volume engine and partly downs out the typical TDI tone
- no exhaust system can reach this sound
- the KUFATEC Sound Booster Pro grants an unique sound to the whole system
- a powerful V6 / V8 engine sound (depending on settings)
- LED status signaling for an installation without problems
Control and profile settings:
- choose between up to 6 sound profiles
- profile 1 provides a very subtle sound for noise sensitive areas
- change profiles optionally with:
- adjust profiles and diagrams with the free software or with the free mobile app
- the push button should be installed at the front area (e.g. driver footwell); but this does not necessarily have to be installed
Please download the installation manual before buying the product and check, if your car offers enough space for the sound generator at the provided place at the underbody of the car.
In individual cases it is possible that the provided position at the cars underbody doesn't offer enough space due to different equipment and variants of the same car model.
Scope of delivery:
- control unit for engine sound generation
- external sound generator incl. mounting plate
- Sound Booster Pro (module)
- cable set
- please download the instructions before the purchase and check the space on the underbody of the car
- The installation of a Sound Booster can lead to the expiry of the operating license of your vehicle or to the refusal of a license for your car, according to the current practice of car registration offices. If you have any questions, please contact the responsible licensing authorities.
- item 40330 currentrly tested at the GTD, as well as some TDI variants. Petrol engines only with PR No.: 0N4 and without middle silencer
- item 40330 only suitabl for vehicles with front wheel drive