Smart BMS 25,6V/54Ah
|Price with VAT :||717,09 EUR|
|Price without VAT :||592,64 EUR|
LiFePO4 batteries are lightweight, very easy to install and require no additional components.
The battery has an integrated BMS system that protects the battery from undercharging and overcharging.
You can monitor the status of this battery over the phone.
Detailed product description
The battery has an integrated BMS system and a safety disconnectorThe batteries are very easy to install and do not require any additional equipment.The internal switch disconnects the battery in the event of excessive discharge, overcharging or high temperature. It is therefore ideal as a replacement for systems with a lead-acid battery without the need to install additional protective elements.
Resistant to incomplete charging
Lead-acid batteries fail prematurely due to sulfation:
• If the battery is exhausted for a long time or is rarely fully charged.
• If left partially charged or completely discharged.
The lithium battery may not be fully charged.
Life even improves slightly with a partial charge instead of a full charge.
This is the main advantage of a lithium battery compared to a lead acid battery.
- nominal voltage: 25.6 V
- capacity 54 Ah
- energy: 1382.4 Wh
- charging voltage: 29.2V
- charging mode: CC / CV (1 phase constant current, 2 phases constant voltage)
nominal charging current: 10.8 A
- peak charging current: 27 A
- max. discharge current: 100A (300A / 5–15 ms)
- service life:> 3000 cycles at a capacity drop of 0.2C (80% new battery condition),> 5000 cycles / 0.5C
- self-discharge: 3% / month
- possibility of discharging up to 0.1C (10% capacity)
- integrated charging automation (BMS-battery management system) - bluetooth 4.0
- charging temperature: 0 ° to 45 ° C
- discharge temperature: -20 ° to 60 ° C
- storage temperature: -5 ° to 35 ° C
- protection: IP65
- thread on battery contact: M8
- dimensions (LxWxH): 330 × 172 × 215
- weight: 14.1 kg
The batteries can be arranged in series or in parallel - max 4 batteries.